*** The 2021/2022 Meeting Schedule is the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 8:15 AM in the Media Center.***
The Margaret Mace Home and School Association is looking forward to another great year of activities!
During the school year, the HSA will host many special events for the students, as well as raise funds for assemblies, educational items, holiday parties, playground equipment, and many other activities that will enhance your child's education and overall experience here at Margaret Mace School.
The success of the HSA depends on the continued support of the parents. Getting involved with the HSA is also a great way to spend time with your child, get to know the school staff and meet other parents. It is also fun and rewarding to volunteer!
Please email one of the members below to become a member of Margaret Mace Home and School Association or print and complete the Membership Form and drop it off at Margaret Mace.
2021/2022 HSA Activities
- MMS Spirit Wear Fundraiser - Details/Order Form due by 12/06/2021
- Food Drive - November - A flyer will be sent home suggesting certain items for each grade, in order to make Thanksgiving baskets for families in need. Volunteers are needed to assemble the baskets.
- Santa's Workshop - December - This is a 3 day shopping event for our children, where they may purchase gifts for their family and friends. Volunteers are needed to assist the children while shopping. We need helpers to shop for items, run the "store" and wrap the gifts. You may volunteer for as many days as you are able.
- Pizza with Santa - December - Details/Order Form due by 12/13/2021 - A big holiday social event, filled with games, crafts, carolers, pictures with Santa, and, of course, Pizza! Volunteers are needed to coordinate, serve refreshments, help with games and crafts, set up and clean up. We also will be asking local businesses to donate gift certificates or monetary donations to help make all the wonderful prizes even better!
- Visit from Easter Bunny - April - The students will be receiving a visit from the Easter Bunny and a chocolate chip cookie. Volunteers are needed to pass out the cookies and assist the Easter Bunny.
- Pre-School Registration - May - This is a Welcome to Margaret Mace School booth with information on the HSA. Volunteers are needed to serve refreshments and welcome parents to our school.
- Staff Appreciation Day - May - The HSA shows our appreciation to the entire staff with a luncheon. Volunteers are needed to set up and clean up the lunch and provide deserts and beverages.
- Field Day - June - The HSA provides the children with cold drinks and snacks while they are busy with activities on the field. Volunteers are needed to serve drinks and snacks.
- Hospitality - Ongoing - Provide cookies for special events, such as Halloween, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter.
- Fundraisers - Ongoing - Help distribute flyers, reminders, stuff envelopes, and/or help on delivery day.
* All meetings and events are contingent upon COVID-19 restrictions.*